We are hiring!
Hivemind Technologies AG is specialized in the development of high-performance and scalable data systems, specifically focused on social data.
Who we’re looking for
- - Help design and build our distributed data systems and evangelize best practices
- - Write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability
- - Use agile methodologies
- - Think big-picture: Constantly evaluate our work and processes and challenge us
What we’re looking for
- - Deep knowledge of Scala, Java or Python
- - Experience with relational (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (e.g. Cassandra,Redis) databases
- - Enthusiasm for microservices architectures, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- - Experience with building and/or running large-scale applications on a PaaS/SaaS cloud, preferably AWS
- - Knowledge of current trends in software design, architecture and web services
- - Wants to work in a dynamic international team where collaboration is the key to success
- - English language fluency
We’re particularly interested in candidates who bring the following with the: logical/analytical thinking, general interest in software and hardware topics, motivation to perform and learn new tasks, stress resilience, and flexible
What we offer
Hivemind is made up of a multi-national team with flat hierarchies, an autonomous work environment and open communication, which promotes quick decision making by our trial and error philosophy. By joining Hivemind, you will work in a small, collaborative cross-functional team with an agile workflow. Right from the start you will contribute to one or more components and take on ownership. With frequent deployments you will see your code in production and its impact quickly.
For further information about Hivemind, please visit our website at www.hivemindtechnologies.com.
Hivemind Technologies AG
Sechtemer Str. 5
Tel. +49 (0)221/ 2921 8400
Please send us your complete application documents to email@example.com.