We are hiring!
Hivemind Technologies specializes in the development of high-performance and scalable big data systems. We help our clients gain more from their data and advise them how to use state-of-the-art technology to process, store and analyze their data.
Who we’re looking for
- - Designing and building distributed data systems
- - Writing code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability
- - Creating and improving infrastructure and processes that fit our clients needs
- - Thinking holistically: Constantly evaluating our work and internal processes
We would love to work with you, if you…
- - Are proficient in writing clean Scala code
- - Are familiar with the JVM
- - Have experience with a variety of databases
- - Have enthusiasm for microservice architectures, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- - Have knowledge of current trends in software design, architecture and web services
- - Like to work in a small and dynamic team
- - Are fluent in English
- - Are a EU/EEA national or have a working permit
- - Are living within one of these timezones: GMT, CET or EET
We’re particularly interested in candidates who bring the following with the: logical/analytical thinking, general interest in software and hardware topics, motivation to perform and learn new tasks
What gives you the edge
- - The desire and ability to write pure functional code
- - Experience in statistical modeling and machine learning
- - Experience with cloud computing, especially AWS
- - Experience with Devops and interest in CI/CD
- - Experience working in a distributed team
What we offer you
By joining Hivemind, you will work in a small, collaborative cross-functional team with flat hierarchies and lean processes. Together with our focus on clean code and test coverage you will be able to contribute right from the start and take ownership quickly. As a small and distributed team, we also don’t enforce strict office times and allow for remote work.
As a result of working for different clients, you will mostly be working with state-of-the-art technology and therefore continuously improve your technical skills. There is no predefined set of technologies we use. You are encouraged to make suggestions for your favourite tools and technologies. We have a trial and error philosophy and take the time to try out new tools and techniques when we think it will benefit us in the long term.
To support you, we sponsor at least one conference per year that is related to what we do. We also provide the hardware you want to work with (i.e. newest MacBook/Thinkpad and big screens) and you can enjoy as much excellent espresso coffee as you like as well as fresh fruits every week.
Hivemind Technologies AG
Sechtemer Str. 5
50968, Cologne Germany
Tel. +49 (0)221/ 2921 8400
Please send us your complete application documents to email@example.com.